The following individuals qualify as authorized passengers in University owned vehicles.
- Employees and emeriti staff members of the University of Nebraska
- Members of the Board of Regents
- Members of an official University committee approved by the chancellor’s office to travel on University business
- Individuals on special assignment who have received approval from a dean/director or higher
- University of Nebraska students traveling on official University business
- Student trip insurance is required for all students traveling in university vehicles.
- When University students will be traveling in University of Nebraska vehicles, an additional completed “Student Trip Form” must be submitted to Transportation Services prior to release of the vehicle.